- This event has passed.
Pecan Show & Bake Show
December 18, 2014 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
1st Annual Pecan Show & Bake Show
December 18, 2014 at 2:00pm
Meridian Senior Center | 201 N Main, Meridian
Doors open at 1:30pm. Judging begins at 2:00pm. Entry forms will be completed upon arrival.
- Exhibitors are limited to one entry of each named variety they grow.
- The exhibitor must be the grower, and pecans must be grown in Bosque County.
- An entry consists of a minimum of 40 pecans of the same variety.
- Entries containing more than one variety are disqualified.
- Pecans must be from the 2014 crop.
- Nuts that are cut, sanded, polished or altered will be disqualified.
- The variety can be identified at the show.
Contact Chelsea Dorward for more information.
Pecan Bake Show
- Pecan Pie
- Pecan Cake
- Pecan Bread and Rolls (1 loaf/6 rolls)
- Pecan Candy (12 pieces)
- Pecan Cookies (12 cookies/brownies)
- Junior (grades K-12)
Exhibitor may enter one item per class. Entries must be prepared by exhibitor. Display entries in disposable container. Recipe must be attached to entry (do not include exhibitor’s name).
Contact Kate Whitney for more information.