Bosque County 4-H Horse Project:

Upcoming Contests:

If you have any questions or need help please call Marc at the Extension office 254-435-2331.

You must own a horse to compete in District and State 4-H shows.  The horse must belong to the 4-H member, parent, grandparent, or sibling.

Horses can be registered or grade.  This project does not currently have a leader, so it’s on your own with family support.

Comments are closed.