The Holiday Classic Clinics and Prospect Shows are open to all 4-H and FFA families free of charge. They are taking place on Saturday November 8th & 9th at the Bell County Expo Center, Belton TX. There will be many experts in livestock and youth development there to provide hands-on training for families in both group and individual settings. The focus is to teach the basic principles of livestock management as they relate to facility maintenance, selection, nutrition, animal health, handling, showmanship and transportation to families.
Please contact Marc Arnold at the AgriLife Extension Service if you have any questions. You may reach him by phone at 254-435-2331 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Archery Club Practice every Tuesday at 5:30 pm at the Clifton Armory
- Plant ID and Range Evaluation every 1st & 3rd Thursday at 4:00pm @ Flying E Ranch
- Consumer Decision Making every 2nd & 4th Thursday at 4:00pm @ Extension Office
- Food Challenge November 11th 6:15pm @ Extension Office & Bosque County Food Challenge and Food Show Contest Saturday Nov. 22, at 10am @ First Baptist Meridian
- Central Texas Youth Fair March 3-7 2015 info now online on Bosque County Texas A&M AgriLife Extension web page.