Dacey Dietiker exhibited three steers, walking away with a 3rd, 4th, and a 6th place. Mason Brandenberger received a 2nd and 4th with his Shorthorn steer, and placed 5th and 8th with his Limousin steer. Maggie Chaffin placed 1st with her Hereford heifer and 2nd with her Polled Hereford heifer, and 3rd with her Maine Anjou steer. Case Koehler took 1st in the light weight Santa Gertrudis steer class. Ethan Banuelos’ goat took 9th in the heavy weight class on Friday, and competed strong on Saturday, as well.
Dakota Underwood finished 5th at the World 4-H 4×4 Chute Out at the State Fair with 2 consistent runs of 15.8 seconds. Congratulations and Great Job to all of these 4-Hers!!
- Archery Practice – Tuesday, October 21st at 5:30pm @ Clifton armory
- Food Challenge Practice – Tuesday, October 21st at 6:15pm @ Extension office
- Consumer Decision Making – Thursday October 23rd at 4:00pm @ Extension office
- Rifle Project – Sunday, October 26th at 2:00pm and 4:00pm @ Chandlers shooting range
- Lamb, Goat, and Breeding Sheep Validation is October 27th @ Meridian Ag Farm from 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Meridian, Clifton, Valley Mills, and Cransfills Gap monthly 4-H club meetings on Monday, October 27th
- Major Show Entry Night – November 4, from 5-8pm @ the Extension Office